Courses - We teach the following courses:
Covers all the four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing plus grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary.
2. Spoken English Includes conversation, pronunciation, situations and vocabulary.
3. Business English English specifically for business purposes.
4. IELTS Academic English for admission to college or a university.
5. FCE, CAE, CPE University of Cambridge examinations from upper intermediate to advanced level.
* Apart from complete beginners, students can start practically any Monday
* We have 8 ongoing levels of courses.
* The College is closed on bank (public) holidays.
* Sels College has no enrolment fees.
Course length and Summer courses
* The student can study from one week to whole year. Our summer courses are for 2, 4, 6 weeks or longer starting on 4 or 18 July and 1, 15 or 30 August. Other English Langauge Courses and English Classes
My English is not very good. Will you have a class at my level, and can I change class if necessary?
Where can I live?
Most students live in London home stay accommodation chosen by our friendly staff.
The average journey time from home to school is 15-30 minutes on foot but excellent bus services are also available.
Longer stay students are eligible for a student Travelcard, which gives reduced fares on buses and trams. See accommodation.
Let our staff look after all aspects of your stay and make your time in England enjoyable and rewarding.
Come to Sels College London to improve your English, meet other students from around the world and have a great time!